|SPS Cloud EDI Version Features|
|Version 92.0||Version 91.4||Version 91.1|
|Portals SP0 for B1 9.2||supported||unsupported||unsupported|
|Portals SP4 for B1 9.1||unsupported||supported||unsupported|
|Portals SP3 for B1 9.1||unsupported||unsupported||supported|
|Portals SP2 for B1 9.1||unsupported||unsupported||supported|
|Portals SP1 for B1 9.1||unsupported||unsupported||supported|
|Portals SP0 for B1 9.1||unsupported||unsupported||unsupported|
|SAP Business One||v92.0||v91.4||v91.1|
|SAP B1 9.2||supported||unsupported||unsupported|
|SAP B1 9.1||unsupported||supported||supported|
|SQL Server 2014||supported||supported||supported|
|SQL Server 2012||supported||supported||supported|
|SQL Server 2008||unsupported||unsupported||supported|
|Manual Message Retry||supported||supported||supported|
|Manual Successful Message Resend||supported||supported||unsupported|
|Message Contents Editor||supported||supported||unsupported|
|Sales Order Processing||supported||supported||supported|
|Batch Log Export||supported||supported||unsupported|
|810 (Outbound Invoice)||supported||supported||supported|
|850 (Inbound PO)||supported||supported||supported|
|855 (Outbound PO ACK)||supported||supported||supported|
|856 (Outbound ASN)||supported||supported||supported|
|940 (Warehouse Shipping Order)||supported||supported||supported|
|945 (Warehouse Shipment Advice)||supported||supported||supported|
Detailed release notes
Version 92.3 - SPS Cloud EDI
Version 92.3 features features the following Usability Improvements. All other features are the same as version 92.0
- Multi Company User functionality, can be configured.
- Warehouse selection based on Vendor/Trading Partner ID.
- Additional Details in queue manager.
- Improved support for messages in message manager, including batch operations.
- Disable Notifications for documents which are not being traded.
Version 92.0 - SPS Cloud EDI
Version 92.0 features compatibility with SAP Business One 9.2. All other features are the same as version 91.4.
Version 91.4 - SPS Cloud EDI
Version 91.4 features a number of Usability Improvements, making daily message management easier.
- Configurable Alerts in SAP Business One, may be configured for failure or success, as well as other triggers.
- Message data tree editor within SAP Business One allows for in-place editing of message data, which may be re-sent after editing.
- ASN Service Level Code support.
- Simplified deployment for environments with test and production companies.
- Improved support for message retries, including successful messages.
- Improved error message details, allowing business exceptions to be identified and resolved more quickly.
- Improved add-on layout.
- Better log support, including the ability to export logs to text files.
Version 91.1 - SPS Cloud EDI
The goal of this release was 3PL (Third-Party Logistics) document support and compatibility with SAP Business One 9.1. See details below:
- Compatible with SAP Business One 9.1
- Support for EDI Documents:
- Warehouse Shipping Order (
940): Used for outgoing 3PL (Third-party logistics) documents.
- Warehouse Shipment Advice (
945): Used for outgoing 3PL documents.
- Warehouse Shipping Order (