- Run the B1WebAPI installer on the SAP Business One server.
Step through the installer welcome screen, prerequisites and license agreement as shown below.
Select the desired components. For a typical install, all components should be enabled.
- B1WebAPI installs the files that will be used to run the B1WebAPI website.
- Configure IIS Website configures the B1WebAPI website in IIS.
- Configure B1WebAPI allows for company and database connection details to be configured.
Choose install location. This is the location where B1WebAPI web files will reside.Warning: Do not change the default directory for the first installation of B1WebAPI. Additional installations are rare, and may be installed in alternate locations after an initial installation has been completed.
If the option to Configure B1WebAPI was selected, the following configuration screen will be displayed. This step may be skipped, in which case, Vision33 Server Tools may be used later to configure these settings.
To configure B1WebAPI settings, fill in the connection details shown below. For a detailed description of each field, see Technical Reference: Vision33 Server Tools - B1Config.
Ensure to configure the Attachments Directory for any Portal installation to ensure full Portal functionality.
If the option to Configure IIS Website was selected, the following configuration screen will be displayed. Enter all details as described below. For a typical install, press okay. For additional installs, ensure “Name” and “Port” are unique, then press okay.
- Generate New Website will create a new website within IIS for the B1WebAPI. Default settings can be used.
- Use Existing Site will associate the B1WebAPI with that existing IIS website.
- Virtual Directory settings can be configured to use the root existing virtual directory, or to create a virtual directory within the IIS website. The default is to use the existing virtual directory.
Complete the installation of B1WebAPI.
- At this point, the B1WebAPI is installed.